Carbon for Farmers
Carbon Sync’s “Carbon for Farmers Advice Package” is designed to smooth your journey into soil carbon farming. Carbon Sync has curated this package for farmers who aim to integrate soil carbon farming into their business and leverage its potential to contribute to farm profitability.
What’s Included in the Package?
- On-Farm Soil Carbon Farming Eligibility Consultation
- Kick-start your project with a personalised consultation from Carbon Sync experts. We will assess your farm’s potential and eligibility for soil carbon farming, ensuring you have all the knowledge to make informed decisions.
- On-Farm Visit & Land Management Strategy Development
- Benefit from the expertise of our Soil Health Director, who will visit your farm and develop a tailor-made Land Management Strategy. This strategy will help maximise soil carbon sequestration on your land while improving overall soil health.
- Business Structure and Tax Advice
- Get reliable financial and tax advice on soil carbon farming from RSM, the experts in agricultural finance. Navigate the economic landscape of carbon farming with ease, understanding the potential returns and tax implications.
- Legal Advice
- Stay informed and protected with independent legal advice from Norton Rose Fulbright. They will provide you with advice on the legal aspects of undertaking a soil carbon farming project, ensuring your project operates within the framework of the law.
The total value of this package is $18,000 (plus GST).
The Western Australian Government, through DPIRD, is currently offering “Carbon for Farmers” vouchers to assist farmers with the costs of obtaining advice on carbon farming. The Government has designed this initiative to aid farmers in integrating carbon farming into their business. Vouchers are valued at up to $15,000.
Leverage the Carbon for Farmers Voucher Program
Successful applicants for a Western Australian State Government Voucher can use it to offset the majority of the cost of our Carbon for Farmers Advice Package.
The Land Management Strategy you receive as part of this advice package will support you in applying for additional funding. One such opportunity is the WA Carbon Farming and Land Restoration Program.
Start Your Soil Carbon Farming Journey Today!
General Advice and Information Only
Any advice and information on this page is general only and has been prepared without taking into account your particular circumstances and needs. Before acting on any advice here, you should assess or seek financial and legal advice on whether it is appropriate for your needs, financial situation and investment objectives.
Apply for the Carbon Sync Advice Package by completing this form.